CHR No 2

All Toyota C-HR related discussions
Mark

CHR No 2

Post by Mark » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:44 pm

Ok after 3 years and 60 000 miles at a frugal 58.1 mpg ave my lovely CHR's lease expired right at the start of Covid lockdown, so the ordered replacement didn't leave Japan (Turkey most probably) and the dealer shut. That's all ok as the wife wouldn't let me venture out in any case, unless I had a fake dog in tow and a reminder I was getting old and more vulnerable!!
Fast forward to Tuesday of this week I collect my New Satin Grey Dynamic with Leather pack and now Apple CARPLAY woop woop
First Impressions the Car feels and drives the same, I like the new front indicators and front spoiler changes, the colour is growing on me as I think it accentuates the shape and black roof more than Decuma Grey
To date I have yet to get used to the Satnav/infotainment, so many choices for Sat Nav, Bluetooth, Apple Car play, phone settings ( I still cant make a voicecall just by asking Siri) at least Spotify is easyish.
I haven't driven it in the dark yet (M25 Tunnels don't count) so can't comment on the new headlights, observations to follow.
I'm not sure as I wasn't paying too much attention when I filled up but I think the petrol tank is slightly bigger, please correct me if I'm wrong.
Any info wanted please comment
Thanks Mark
1st CHR Decuma Grey Hybrid Dynamic + Leather, 2nd CHR Satin Grey Hybrid Dynamic- very nice

adn1962

Re: CHR No 2

Post by adn1962 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:02 pm

Fuel tank is 9.5 gallon on my 2018 Excel. Unless they have made room via hybrid battery mods.
Useable volume is around 7.5 - 8 gallon.

I’m fairly happy with mine. Spotify plays via Bluetooth and decent quality. Sat Nav is decent, albeit slow to start up and then process the 3 destination options.
Metalstream Excel 2018. Mud flaps, dash cam, Bumper corner protection, chrome boot and sill protectors, door handle protection film, Smoked Toyota wind deflectors, Spare wheel kit.
Bike - 2018 Honda Forza 300, touring screen, top box and Puig handguards.