New Orange Edition

New to the Toyota C-HR Forums? Introduce yourself here
Paul White

New Orange Edition

Post by Paul White » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:30 pm

Just ordered one :D Taking a bit of a risk as quite a bold colour and not seen it yet. I did agree with dealer ( they were surprisingly reluctant ) that in unlikely event I don’t like it can I cancel and buy a Dynamic in White instead. Anyway hopefully I’ll like it. Think it will be popular . The Lime edition apparently sold out in 2 months.

ans

Re: New Orange Edition

Post by ans » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:32 pm

very brave , personally love it myself
Toyota C-HR Dynamic Hybrid ,Metal Stream with Black roof.
Mudflaps,LED interior lights
with Chrome extras.
Wind deflectors,Running boards
Incar Wifi
Ordered SEPT 2016 arrived Jan 2017
https://www.chrforums.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=965
Mercedes slk 350

cherrrhc

Post by cherrrhc » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:14 pm

I've done exactly the same, with the same thoughts. Have you noticed thought that if you spec a Dynamic the same as the Orange it will cost £1500 more. Which appears to make the Orange great value, or clever marketing?

Ronniem65

Post by Ronniem65 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:58 am

I need to place an order in the next few days as my company car lease is up and time is running out.

I want the Orange SD, but the lease company ( Zenith ) can't confirm if they can get any.

My only decision is the 1.8 or 2.0, both have the same BIK, but the higher P111D of the 2.0 makes it dearer on tax, probably worth it for the extra 60 BHP and 2 second advantage to 60, hopefully some more poke for overtaking as well. No time to wait for a test drive, so going to have to go on reviews of the Corolla 2.0.

Return to “Introductions”