What did you do with your C-HR today?

All Toyota C-HR related discussions
Anixie

Re: What did you do with your C-HR today?

Post by Anixie » Fri May 03, 2019 6:31 pm

Thank you for that picture.... Thats the exact colour scheme I ordered too :-) Looks incredible
Ruby-Flare C-HR C-Lub Hybrid version, black roof, JBL sound system

Gregoriou

Post by Gregoriou » Sun May 05, 2019 7:59 pm

Anixie wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:31 pm
Thank you for that picture.... Thats the exact colour scheme I ordered too :-) Looks incredible
Any time! It sure does. Would love to see some of yours as well.

What extras did you get with the car and wheel type?

I was also glad I went with the caps in the end.

Anixie

Post by Anixie » Mon May 06, 2019 12:46 pm

Stock wheels, JBL system, parking sensors in the back and pro navigation(part of the JBL pack). Ah and a free set of mats thrown in (It disturbs me they are not automatically free...). Havent gotten mine yet, expected somewhere this month... The names of the versions are different betwen UK and Belgium , but mine is a C-LUB bi-tone version. Had to choose that one because it was the only version that offered the colours I really wanted

Gregoriou

Post by Gregoriou » Mon May 06, 2019 2:28 pm

Anixie wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 12:46 pm
Stock wheels, JBL system, parking sensors in the back and pro navigation(part of the JBL pack). Ah and a free set of mats thrown in (It disturbs me they are not automatically free...). Havent gotten mine yet, expected somewhere this month... The names of the versions are different betwen UK and Belgium , but mine is a C-LUB bi-tone version. Had to choose that one because it was the only version that offered the colours I really wanted
Nice! That sounds pretty good.

When I ordered mine the matts came as an optional extra, so I chose the carpet and the rubber ones for both summer and winter, but before I put in the order the lady said the matts now come as standard (free), and would I like to keep the rubber ones. Since I said yes I got those free also.

The colour though you are right. the red is restricted to the "C-LUB" version, or the Dynamic is it called in England?

I did order mine in Nicosia though so I had different options available to me such as a dvd player on the back of both front seats for the kids. I did not get it though :D

They refused to let me get the more expensive sat nav which meant no voice control, but also what I never expected was glitter in the dashboard. That was one thing I did not notice and was not very happy with.

I hope you enjoy your CHR as much as I love mine !! It takes me around 45 euros to fill up with petrol, 98 as well which is good. Really cheap road tax and great miles.

I think the tech is behind the mercs, but it is still really good and I could not find another car apart from the merc and bmw with so much tech and ofc both are far from economical.

European-ness

Post by European-ness » Wed May 15, 2019 11:57 am

Haven't done it yet but after work I'll be giving mine a good clean for a nice gleam in the sun! 8-)

Anixie

Post by Anixie » Wed May 15, 2019 3:51 pm

Made its first pictures, mine on Friday... Good times.

raija

Post by raija » Thu May 16, 2019 9:46 pm

I went to see what the beach looks like and will soon be able to swim. ;)
The picture was taken at about 23:10, but still the sun sets. It's not Midsummer yet.

IMG_20190516_231040.jpg

Toyota CH-R Hybrid 2017 with Toyota Touch 2 and Go & miniature English bull terrier

Anixie

Post by Anixie » Fri May 17, 2019 6:56 am

lovely picture indeed, But euh swimming in Finland in spring ? Strange people those Fins (and yes I love the country, been there a couple of times, made some very good friends and learned to enjoy sauna with a quick dip in very cold water after it, but swim ??? :) )

raija

Post by raija » Fri May 17, 2019 8:16 am

It's just an attitude. Water is cold indeed, but it doesn't kill. Vice versa. :D
Toyota CH-R Hybrid 2017 with Toyota Touch 2 and Go & miniature English bull terrier

Gregoriou

Post by Gregoriou » Fri May 17, 2019 11:12 am

Anixie wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:51 pm
Made its first pictures, mine on Friday... Good times.

very nice! hope you are enjoying the CHR so far

Return to “Main Toyota C-HR chat”