Toyota C-HR Forum banner

JBL system

4K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  nick123jedi 
#1 ·
Hi everyone

I'm looking at getting the C-HR GR Sport and was thinking about getting the JBL stereo. I just wanted to know a couple things if anyone can help:

1) Does the JBL system alter the infotainment system/screen

2) Where are the amp/subwwofer etc - do they impact in the boot space or are they under the boot carpet in the pre-formed storage area where the battery is?

Thanks
Nick

#3 ·
drabisan said:
I don't know how if something is different on GR version.
I can talk about JBL on Orange edition.

1. Is the same unit, no difference.
2. Woofer is on the right side of the booth. It doesn't change the booth size.

Highly recommended to go for JBL one!
I believe you dont lose normal boot space, but you lose the little door on the rhs and the space behind it (and the option of removing the door to get that extra space in the boot).

#4 ·
Alexr said:
drabisan said:
I don't know how if something is different on GR version.
I can talk about JBL on Orange edition.

1. Is the same unit, no difference.
2. Woofer is on the right side of the booth. It doesn't change the booth size.

Highly recommended to go for JBL one!
I believe you dont lose normal boot space, but you lose the little door on the rhs and the space behind it (and the option of removing the door to get that extra space in the boot).
I can't really say if that space is available to be used without subwoofer. I presume it is.
I'm not complaining about booth space in C-HR. I'm seeing it as a blessing, more space means more unnecessary crap a family will take on rides.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.