Toyota C-HR Forum banner

Just taking in the sunset...

9K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Madams 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I have a question about the Decuma Grey colour. When we ordered our CHR the vehicle in the showroom was a sparkling catching the light Decuma grey. My wife liked it so we ordered it.

On Monday we parked next to an 2018 model in what I'm guessing was Decuma grey and it was a flat dull surface and looked remarkably uninteresting.

You can guess my question.
Does the Decuma grey pain on the CHR shine and sparkle in the light or is it flat and uninteresting?🙈

#5 ·
MacTky said:
I have a question about the Decuma Grey colour. When we ordered our CHR the vehicle in the showroom was a sparkling catching the light Decuma grey. My wife liked it so we ordered it.

On Monday we parked next to an 2018 model in what I'm guessing was Decuma grey and it was a flat dull surface and looked remarkably uninteresting.

You can guess my question.
Does the Decuma grey pain on the CHR shine and sparkle in the light or is it flat and uninteresting?🙈
MacTky, bit of a wait for my reply (sorry!) but I've added a pic of my paintwork. Yes Decuma Grey and beautiful shine / details in the paintwork.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.