Toyota C-HR Forum banner

Rutland Waters Black/Lime green accent pack

19K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  DutCHR 
#1 ·
Own Black/Lime C-HR that was at Rutland Waters Meet which is now keyed both sides. Front doors and wings done as a nice welcome to 2019.
Car was in a private car park on outskirts of Sherwood Forest where we was enjoying welcoming in the New Year.
No CCTV and notices wavering responsibility everywhere.
Slightly miffed.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Only slightly!? I would be fuming.
I had my car keyed several years ago (not CHR, I had mondeo then) in Sainsburys car park in Ripley. I was particularly annoyed as I saw the bloke who did it, who I think was (unjustifiably) miffed because I drove into a parking space he was targetting for himself. Costs a furtune to have fixed. I am still cross thinking about it now.

#4 ·
Alexr said:
Only slightly!? I would be fuming.
I had my car keyed several years ago (not CHR, I had mondeo then) in Sainsburys car park in Ripley. I was particularly annoyed as I saw the bloke who did it, who I think was (unjustifiably) miffed because I drove into a parking space he was targetting for himself. Costs a furtune to have fixed. I am still cross thinking about it now.
I'd go berzerk if I saw someone keying my car. It wouldn't be pretty. My key was keyed once years ago too. Not sure why. I'm sure I didn't piss anyone off or anything. Must have just been a sad individual.

Your car looks great btw, Herbie! Digging the highlights a lot!

#5 ·
I was trying to put the keying of the car to the back of my mind because it is about the worst thing you could do to me and it has made me quite unwell. Health is a big concern and my car is everything. It will be fixed and hopefully all will then be well. Glad some liked the lime green - so here is a rear view of the car.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.