Toyota C-HR Forum banner

C-HR applications

9K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Rowwan 
#1 ·
In MyToyota there is only two applications (Glass of Water and Coyote) to buy and of course some map application. Is the supply really that low? :(

I would very much like to buy a application/widget which shows in navi nothing but a 24-hour clock or an analog clock. I would also want to know what is the platform of the navi (I'm afraid it's Windows). Well, I have to say I'm a little disappointed with the navi and its software.

Is there any possibility get the clock working as a 24-h form? I know the clock itself (costing about half euro) has not enough segments to show all numbers :evil:

#2 ·
raija said:
Is there any possibility get the clock working as a 24-h form? I know the clock itself (costing about half euro) has not enough segments to show all numbers :evil:
I asked Toyota about this and they confirmed that there is no way of getting 24-hr form from the clock on Uk cars.

#4 ·
Is there a C-HR somewhere with 24-clock and if not, why? What did Toyota designers think (or do they think at all) when installing this piece of crap to C-HR.
BTW is my car a UK car? I think my C-HR is done in Turkey (and purchased in Finland).

#5 ·
My app list is:

Aha radio (works fine)
Coyote (trial, not worthy to pay, as speed cams are already on the navi maps)
Twitter (stopped working since last November)
Park and go (never used it. Works though)
Google Street view (works)
Glass of water (silly game. Says that helps you drive ecological but the car itself is set to speed up fast and keep speed with battery as more eco efficient way)
Toyota estore (I sideload it, starts but doesn't do want it intend to)
Weather (works fine)
Fuel (works but not sure how accurate are the fuel prices)
Parking (not updated)
Photos (you have to reduce the size of the pictures to 800 x 600 to work)
Email (works only with Samsung mail for me. Not any other email client)
And finally MirrorLink (crappy, outdated).

I think there are no more apps available. These are for Toyota touch 2 Go.
OS is some kind of Linux on Fujitsu hardware. Apps are Java.
I even tried to sideload other Java apps but didn't work.
This is the only drawback of my car. Infotainment.

Attachments

#10 ·
Twitter constantly changes it's API (something like connection protocol for apps). Toyota doesn't have developers to update their apps. So they simply decide to silently remove it from new C-HRs.
I have my car from March 2017, icon is there, but doesn't work since November 2017.

#11 ·
Karmalakas said:
raija said:
Is there a C-HR somewhere with 24-clock and if not, why?
I think there isn't. Because.. Japan :D
I think it is not Japan, not even Toyota, but it is C-HR. Where is C-HR designed?
I would like to have something like this (a screensaver). Date would be also nice to have but I could not add it :D

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.