Toyota C-HR Forum banner

Your key cover

43K views 83 replies 32 participants last post by  Karmalakas 
#1 ·
Put your key cover, standard or key less

See less See more
#5 ·
DuncanM said:
Can't see the point. It just makes it even more bulky in your pocket.
If you put key on the desk in the pub...
But same question can be in case add all extra items/gadgets for car - only increase weight? Oh no...

#8 ·
Funny that I got it at once.
Looks like people like me who have English as second language get to understand each other easier because we make the same mistakes. LOL

I don't use a special key cover. My pocket or my bag usually.

PS. Happy to see @Merly back. I miss your posts my friend.

#9 ·
What is difficult for you?
"If you put key on the desk in the pub..."
Do you never put your phone or key (not only from car) on desk during meetings with friends?

"But same question can be in case add all extra items/gadgets for car - only increase weight? Oh no..."
If cover on key takes only space in yor pocket - same explanation is that all gadget which you attach to your car is no meaning & increase only weight of your car.
;) Now is clear?
Please don't translate word by word but find "deeper meaning".

#10 ·
Totally agree about the English as a second language. I still don't fully understand to be fair. I think the biggest misunderstandings are that some words mean more than one thing depending on what's they are in a sentence. That throws me a lot when reading some posts. However I speak no other language so I am pretty tolerant. I do struggle to understand what you mean though Herman. I need a Herman translator!

So the replying party was saying adding more size to the key makes it awkward in your trouser pocket. Some of these covers add more size. It's not about weight but about overall size. Did I say the words size much there? Lol

#17 ·
dabar said:
The white pearl said:
Nice - was that from fensport in the UK - as I'm waiting for my order with a very broad delivery time (10 to 80 days) :?
I have one of the key covers if someone wants it (20 quid) and I'll pay the postage. Still brand new in its box.

G
#25 ·
How many thefts of cars in this way have been reported? Where is the actual evidence? If you are worried about this~ and, for the record, I am not, then a few layers of aluminium foil will be just as effective as a " signal blocker wallet".

#26 ·
Simongw said:
How many thefts of cars in this way have been reported? Where is the actual evidence? If you are worried about this~ and, for the record, I am not, then a few layers of aluminium foil will be just as effective as a " signal blocker wallet".
I'm on another forum. Not car related, but also has general chat. Someone on that forum posted that their area had 15 keyless cars broken into in one night. It's not just stealing the cars, it's thefts from them too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.