Toyota C-HR Forum banner

Toyota 2021 C-HR TV Ad

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  flyboy3 
#1 ·
So after ordering my C-HR last December, I saw a few of the C-HR ads on TV (the pretty boring one about drive electric more than 50% of the time) and then nothing. Ok, I don't watch everything but I think I do watch a fair amount of TV, so was surprised not to see it, only Toyota advertising the boring Yaris.

Tonight I was watching The Flight Attendant on Sky. I've downloaded the episodes in advance, but Sky being Sky still fill them full of ads. While fast forwarding through episode 7 ads I saw the familiar shape of the C-HR wizz by. Horrah! finally a new ad! You can see it here:

It's a bit more exciting than before. Interesting that they've selected the white base colour to advertise (or is the white pearl, who can tell). It is the GR-Sports model - the badge comes up often.

Has anyone seen it elsewhere yet?

Lots of other ads from around the world on this channel. Came across this one from Australia 2017 that's quite slick: [URL=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm-cHNulsVk]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.