Moving to Lexus UX ( 🤞)

All Toyota C-HR related discussions
asinrute

Re: Moving to Lexus UX ( 🤞)

Post by asinrute » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:00 am

Update - I’ve had the car since 10am this morning and just popped back home for a break.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the UX, i found them very revealing
Toyota C-HR Dynamic Hybrid ,Metal Stream with Black Roof, Leather and Running boards

adn1962

Post by adn1962 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:11 am

asinrute wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:00 am
Update - I’ve had the car since 10am this morning and just popped back home for a break.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the UX, i found them very revealing
No problem. They are only my thoughts as a nearing 60, semi-retired, grumpy Brummie. 😬
Metalstream Excel 2018. Mud flaps, dash cam, Bumper corner protection, chrome boot and sill protectors, door handle protection film, Smoked Toyota wind deflectors, Spare wheel kit.
Bike - 2018 Honda Forza 300, touring screen, top box and Puig handguards.

adn1962

Post by adn1962 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:17 pm

I’ve been contacted today by dealer. The car they ordered for me ( which I declined ) has now arrived in dealer. They’ve offered to let me drive it for 20-25 miles on Wednesday, plus, they will throw in 3 years free servicing and change tyres to Dunlop’s - if I purchase before end of month.

I’ve agreed to have another drive and look round the aesthetic changes of the Premium Sport spec. Pretty sure though the Entertainment system will be no different! 🥴
Metalstream Excel 2018. Mud flaps, dash cam, Bumper corner protection, chrome boot and sill protectors, door handle protection film, Smoked Toyota wind deflectors, Spare wheel kit.
Bike - 2018 Honda Forza 300, touring screen, top box and Puig handguards.