CHR number 2

All Toyota C-HR related discussions
Mark

CHR number 2

Post by Mark » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:06 pm

I haven’t posted for ages - Ok the 3 years lease is nearly up, 58,000 miles later. Faults none, 58,1 mpg from new, changed front tyres once and I have loved it so much I’ve ordered another one this time in Satin Grey.
I can honestly say I cannot pick anything I don’t like other than the cheap parcel shelf that annoyed me from the day I picked it up. The new infotainment set up appears better and I’ll let you know the direct comparison Thanks Mark
1st CHR Decuma Grey Hybrid Dynamic + Leather, 2nd CHR Satin Grey Hybrid Dynamic- very nice

asinrute

Re: CHR number 2

Post by asinrute » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:12 am

[I can honestly say I cannot pick anything I don’t like other than the cheap parcel shelf that annoyed me from the day I picked it up. /quote]

I'm nearly a 3 yearer now and echo your thoughts, I remember several of us voiced those opinions about the parcel shelf and said it would never last. It still looks cheap, but to be honest, so far, it has stood the test of time and hasn't deteriorated in any way.
Toyota C-HR Dynamic Hybrid ,Metal Stream with Black Roof, Leather and Running boards

Alexr

Post by Alexr » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:39 am

asinrute wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:12 am
[I can honestly say I cannot pick anything I don’t like other than the cheap parcel shelf that annoyed me from the day I picked it up. /quote]

I'm nearly a 3 yearer now and echo your thoughts, I remember several of us voiced those opinions about the parcel shelf and said it would never last. It still looks cheap, but to be honest, so far, it has stood the test of time and hasn't deteriorated in any way.
Ditto mine, and I am taking it out and putting it back in at least twice a week to put the golf clubs in.
All the best
Alex
------------------------
Loving driving my C-HR Excel Hybrid in Metal Stream :P

Subota Boy

Post by Subota Boy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:13 pm

Our CHR number 2 is at the dealership. Can't wait for March 2nd!!
Our Toyota family consists of C-HR Excel 2 litre in decuma grey, Toyota IQ, Toyota GT86

MarkyMUK

Post by MarkyMUK » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:10 pm

Incidentally what did you pay on your deposit/lease and what was the mileage allowance?
Decuma Grey Hybrid ceramic paint sealed Icon with mud flaps and wind deflectors
Audi A6 3.0 quattro, remapped to 268BHP quad zausts
2014 Jaguar XK Dynamic R running at 560bhp

Mark

Post by Mark » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:21 pm

MarkyMUK wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:10 pm
Incidentally what did you pay on your deposit/lease and what was the mileage allowance?
I had 15K in value left on CHR 1
Mileage 20k year
£348.00 month 3 yrs
1st CHR Decuma Grey Hybrid Dynamic + Leather, 2nd CHR Satin Grey Hybrid Dynamic- very nice