What is 'Top of the Range'?

All Toyota C-HR related discussions
ravedave

Re: What is 'Top of the Range'?

Post by ravedave » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:56 am

YES Dynamic Extra Safety Features are the Led Headlamps with Auto Headlight Levelling :) better than Halogen, A few on this forum have said read bad reviews on the Led Headlights, What Car etc gave Bad reviews on the Toyota CH-R But Many CH-R models have been bought & many are on order :o so can we take notice of reviews ? & Leather in Toyota CH-R Is not Full 100% Real Leather only on Front of backrest & cushion other parts are Synthetic leather :lol:

OwenAllot

Post by OwenAllot » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:45 pm

I have a Dynamoc with a JBL upgrade, the installed demos sound phenomenal but trying to find some media of a high enough grade to match the demo has so far eluded me and even my 24 bit SACD tracks!

ravedave

Post by ravedave » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:21 am

Osprey wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:13 am
yep, I thought that too. Safety features are identical on the Excel & Dynamic. It really is down to leather/LED lights (not the best sadly according to reviews) and some colour options. I can't comment too much yet, my experience of a CH-r so far is a test drive and pictures on the web :)
Hi Osprey, LED lights ( not the best sadly according to reviews ) Been Looking For Bad Reviews on 2019 Toyota Dynamic CH-R Hybrid LED lights Would you please let us know what reviews ?
:)

Osprey

Post by Osprey » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:50 am

Hi Ravedave,

not doing the car down, but I wanted LED h/l but budget couldn't stretch. This is one of the threads where they have been mentioned viewtopic.php?t=2399&start=10

e.g.
Update , Been to dealer ,Everyone with led lights on c-hr are complaining by sounds of things ,
Upgrade bulb available through toyota dealer costs 50 to 60 pounds fitted free.even guy in workshop agreed he has led lights that they are not great ..but new bulbs do help
Seems a problem with LED headlight ,and i though it was my eye sight !!!!!
CHR Hybrid Excel in Metal Stream
BMW X3 X-Line
Previously Aygo X-clusiv2, two MR-2 Roadsters, Landcruiser VX, Subaru Forester, BMW X5, 5 series,4 series, Audis..... no wonder I'm broke :?

Mtaz

Post by Mtaz » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:11 pm

Only one model available in Malaysia.

A 1.8 petrol engine (non-hybrid), 17-inch dual colour wheels, black roof (option) available with metallic red, blue or green, otherwise its all black, or all white, and a 6.5inch touch screen display, with Apple Carplay. Comes with usual parking sensors, blind spot monitors, dual air-con, folding mirrors etc, but also with leather upholstery. In terms of LEDs, DRLs and stop lamp only, rest of the lights are conventional. That’s about it.

Options: integrated dash cam and boot tray. :roll:

So definitely not top-of-the-range compared to those described by other owners. Still lovely all the same.

jdg

Post by jdg » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:36 pm

Osprey wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:50 am
Hi Ravedave,

not doing the car down, but I wanted LED h/l but budget couldn't stretch. This is one of the threads where they have been mentioned viewtopic.php?t=2399&start=10

e.g.
Update , Been to dealer ,Everyone with led lights on c-hr are complaining by sounds of things ,
Upgrade bulb available through toyota dealer costs 50 to 60 pounds fitted free.even guy in workshop agreed he has led lights that they are not great ..but new bulbs do help
Was me who started the LED thread mentioned. They were terrible but fine once changed by Toyota UK. I’m now on my second CHR and have had no issues with the LED lights on this one.

opettaja

Post by opettaja » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:42 pm

Have to say that my LED headlights (Feb. 2019) are brilliant (no pun intended). As good as the Bi-Xenon's I had on my Alfa, light up the road perfectly, and the auto headlights high/low beam is excelent.
C-HR 1.8 Hybrid Intense Edition, Tokyo Red with black roof

Toybaru1

Post by Toybaru1 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:05 pm

Osprey wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:50 am
Hi Ravedave,

e.g.
Hi. Is there a part number for these updated bulbs please?
Make it easier at the parts desk! 🤣

PRG

Post by PRG » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:00 am

Opted for the Excel as we wanted leather seats, hated black wheels, didn't want black roof on Decumer grey and certainly didn't want a lilac interior, so overall, Excell was much the better option, but each to their own👍

ravedave

Post by ravedave » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:23 pm

PRG wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:00 am
Opted for the Excel as we wanted leather seats, hated black wheels, didn't want black roof on Decumer grey and certainly didn't want a lilac interior, so overall, Excell was much the better option, but each to their own👍
Hi Black roof on Decumer grey & certainly didn't want Lilac interior ? :shock:

Return to “Main Toyota C-HR chat”