What did you do with your C-HR today?

All Toyota C-HR related discussions
nigelhj

Re: What did you do with your C-HR today?

Post by nigelhj » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:20 pm

That’s when I was told that the 1.2 manual and AWD are no longer on offer in UK. Sales were low on these models and it has stop manufacturing. All is now moving to Hybrid. Are you guys know about this news? Please feel free to comment. Thanks.
Guess this is now a standard thing with manufacturers as they are/will move away from petrol to hybrid/electric vehicles. Read some time ago that Volvo will be all electric maybe with a touch of hybrid in 2020.

This is the first time I have heard that Toyota UK are going this way as had not seen anything in the news or the website. Now for some Googling.

Late Edit: Just had a look at their website and they are still advertising petrol engine for both the 1.2 and AWD. Maybe they are a bit slow at updating the website and if that is the case then they should sharpen up a bit as ther will be many disappointed customers

Regards
Nigel.
Dynamic Hybrid in Nebula Blue with Black Roof

European-ness

Post by European-ness » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:28 am

Only drove mine to work so far today. Definitely an enjoyable drive though :D always is.

PJM-84

Post by PJM-84 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:05 pm

Filled the car up for my Wife. Slightly confused at the moment as the computer MPG for the tank seems to be fairly accurate

Return to “Main Toyota C-HR chat”