Autumn 2018 map update

All Toyota C-HR related discussions
smartly

Re: Autumn 2018 map update

Post by smartly » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:02 pm

USB stick is fine as it started OK, then froze. I've tried usb stick in and start car since and doesn't work :(
2018 ( 68 ) Toyota C-HR 1.8 Hybrid in Nebula Blue, Dynamic with Premium Pack

smartly

Post by smartly » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:16 pm

Update

Phoned Toyota UK today the technical media centre and they said contact your local dealer. Phoned and then took it local dealer, mega Tech looked at it and couldn't get anything going, he tried two USB sticks but they didn't fix it. I asked him if disconnecting battery might work. Doubt it but I'll try. Came back out, no it's still frozen needs a new head unit. So they ordered one and it was going to be delivered this afternoon. They needed a video of it to satisfy warranty. Came back in .... we are still looking as Radio2 just came on???

Came back out again no it's frozen again. So booked it in for Wednesday when I had an hour to spare.

Driving back home I put mu USB stick in, after about 10 minutes radio came on, tried satnav but it said it wasn't installed. So I took out usb and put back in and after about a minute it started the update process :) Got home and it was still doing it. Locked it away in garage without turning ignition off and key inside car. About 50 minutes later it had completed.

All working again :)
2018 ( 68 ) Toyota C-HR 1.8 Hybrid in Nebula Blue, Dynamic with Premium Pack

Kostas_F

Post by Kostas_F » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:00 pm

Glad to hear you figure it out.
Good for you.
Toyota C-HR (C-Enter) Hybrid. Happy owner.

Return to “Main Toyota C-HR chat”