Delivery times

All Toyota C-HR related discussions
CH-R Blue

Re: Delivery times

Post by CH-R Blue » Mon May 13, 2019 9:31 pm

I've just had an update on the C-HR I ordered mid April
I've had the beginning of August ETA now put back to mid / end of August.
Good news is that the dealership has agreed to stand the cost of MOT'ing my current car which is due at the end of July. I had thought of cancelling the order, but I think that's decent of the dealership, especially since the April valuation will also remain good until delivery date too

turboted10

delivery times???

Post by turboted10 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:55 am

Hi Guys, what waiting time did you get when ordering a new CHR ???? We ordered late Apr, car not expected until week 2 Sept.

Markiebhoy

Re: delivery times???

Post by Markiebhoy » Tue May 14, 2019 10:38 am

Hi,

Ordered early March, originally advised last week in May for delivery to dealer....this then moved to end of June to dealer....delivery 10-15 days later !

Bored waiting now, hopefully worth it....even had to go and test drive one the other week to get my CHR fix...lol

M :lol:
White DESIGN with Black Leather

Dave D

Post by Dave D » Tue May 14, 2019 1:04 pm

Why not go for a used C-HR..Motorpoint have 9 in stock at the moment..No hybrids ..and save yourself some money on the new price..
Hybrid Excel White Pearl....With no stick on plastic bits from China... Running on supermarket fuel...

Tandaaa

Post by Tandaaa » Tue May 14, 2019 2:29 pm

Thought I'd update on the Dynamic hybrid I ordered at the start of March.

Now being told delivery to the dealer is estimated for 22nd of June now.

turboted10

Post by turboted10 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:07 am

Dave D wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 1:04 pm
Why not go for a used C-HR..Motorpoint have 9 in stock at the moment..No hybrids ..and save yourself some money on the new price..
I guess no hybrids is the issue, that's what i ordered. ;)

Anixie

Post by Anixie » Thu May 16, 2019 11:11 am

Hybrid ordered 9 March, delivery tomorrow...
Ruby-Flare C-HR C-Lub Hybrid version, black roof, JBL sound system

Markiebhoy

Post by Markiebhoy » Thu May 16, 2019 7:16 pm

Anixie be good to see pics
White DESIGN with Black Leather

CH-R Blue

Post by CH-R Blue » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:53 pm

Update
My C-HR was ordered on 12 April 2019. Whilst initially being given an estimated time of arrival of mid to end of August, I have now been given a date ... 10 August.
The dealership advise they require a couple of days for prep and PDI (Which is something the dealership of my previous car f#cked up on royally). I think realistically with work commitments, it will be 15 August when I pick it up (Assuming no delays to this date). The dealership has suggested that there is still a possibility this may be brought forward, but it is only s small chance.
I'm wondering if any of you who have recently taken delivery have any suggestions as to what I may need to be looking out for or asking for help with before driving off. Was there anything that you wished you had asked about? Or has everything been relatively easy?

MacTky

Post by MacTky » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:38 pm

We ordered our CHR in end of May and was told we should get it before the end of September. If it comes then we will have 19 plates, but if it doesn't arrive until October we get 69 plates.

Actually we are planning to do a tour of friends around England when it arrives. Definitely could not afford to do that with the Vauxhall we drive now at 26 mpg.

Return to “Main Toyota C-HR chat”