Delivery times

All Toyota C-HR related discussions
chrcyprus

Re: Delivery times

Post by chrcyprus » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:54 pm

Anyone here from Cyprus? Local dealer pushed delivery date forward twice without providing me with a way to track the ship that carries the car or any other way of tracking the delivery of my CHR. Would be grateful for any info on the ship or something so I can track it myself. Thanks!

sharkaka1976

Post by sharkaka1976 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:21 pm

First time posting

Ordered mines way back in August and was given an eta of late September. Now into the 2nd week in November and still not here!!!
Apparently it was damaged by a hailstorm whilst being transported from the manufacturer in Turkey to the ship!! Damage not enough to class as sub standard... It’s taken so long I’m about losing interest in the car and the excitement of it all is almost gone.... keep your fingers crossed for me that it’ll get here before Santa does....

smartly

Post by smartly » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:51 pm

So does that mean they have repaired it or built a replacement?

Extra concerned as mine was ordered at the same time .................
2018 ( 68 ) Toyota C-HR 1.8 Hybrid in Nebula Blue, Dynamic with Premium Pack

sharkaka1976

Post by sharkaka1976 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:33 am

They have repaired it, I’ve asked for a full list of that damage caused and assurance that there will be no after affects, I.e. rust etc.

smartly

Post by smartly » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:15 am

I would have said no.

smartly

Post by smartly » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:03 pm

Just tried googling this hail damage and the only one I could find in 2018 was in July.

danworg

Post by danworg » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:09 pm

Hello,i am new to this site,joined to get some info really,but there are some interesting topics here.
I ordered my C-hr 1.8 hybrid excel (added leather seats)
We ordered on Feb 28th and original estimated delivery was April 30th.I didn't moan about that but yesterday i thought i would give the dealer.Steven Eagell in Colchester,a call for an update.
To my disappointment they have pushed the date forward to the end of JUNE....that will be 4 months.I am seriously unhappy.
I love the car but i'm just thinking of cancelling now,i think 16 weeks estimated is taking the pee really.
I wish i had looked at the stock cars they had in along with other dealers.
Am i moaning a bit much?

Walt

Post by Walt » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:15 am

Be worth the wait. Least you will know how it's been treated time will fly. Just don't calendar watch.lol.
Nebula blue dynamic.
Sports pack.wind deflectors.mudflaps etc.
With interior blue leds. And carbon addon bits. Running on shell V-Power.

Kallyloo

Post by Kallyloo » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:47 am

I ordered initially 28th Feb too, but have been royally mucked around. So much so I’ve cancelled and gone to another dealer.

Ordered a 1.2 Petrol Excel and have been told mid June - end of June. It’s really hard to swallow as I don’t have a car right now, so I understand everybody’s frustration.

Hopefully it will be worth the wait. My other option was a Mazda CX3 with 6 weeks wait, but the CHR won on safety and looks.

Wackyracer

Post by Wackyracer » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:22 pm

danworg wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:09 pm
Hello,i am new to this site,joined to get some info really,but there are some interesting topics here.
I ordered my C-hr 1.8 hybrid excel (added leather seats)
We ordered on Feb 28th and original estimated delivery was April 30th.I didn't moan about that but yesterday i thought i would give the dealer.Steven Eagell in Colchester,a call for an update.
To my disappointment they have pushed the date forward to the end of JUNE....that will be 4 months.I am seriously unhappy.
I love the car but i'm just thinking of cancelling now,i think 16 weeks estimated is taking the pee really.
I wish i had looked at the stock cars they had in along with other dealers.
Am i moaning a bit much?
I got a new CHR from them as well. read your post yesterday and 'got worried'. id had a call to say it was due in this week but hadn't heard anymore. called them up and its arrived and I'm collecting towards the end of the month.

id call back and try and see why yours is pushed back so far. I too had leather seats added along with a few other extras. perhaps its the colour.

be worth the wait though.

Return to “Main Toyota C-HR chat”