What did you do with your C-HR today?

All Toyota C-HR related discussions
Osprey

Re: What did you do with your C-HR today?

Post by Osprey » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:35 pm

Washed it for the first time. In fairness, the Metal Stream paint looks good even when dirty! Looks better now tho 😁
CHR Hybrid Excel in Metal Stream
BMW X3 X-Line
Previously Aygo X-clusiv2, two MR-2 Roadsters, Landcruiser VX, Subaru Forester, BMW X5, 5 series,4 series, Audis..... no wonder I'm broke :?

dowhile

Post by dowhile » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:51 am

Today just installed a remote start system in my CHR!

Alexr

Post by Alexr » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:42 pm

Clever -but why??
All the best
Alex
------------------------
Loving driving my C-HR Excel Hybrid in Metal Stream :P

dowhile

Post by dowhile » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:39 pm

In winter i can heat the car 10 minutes before get in, it s not good to drive with a cold engine, also inside i can heat the sits and the passenger compartment. in the summer i can turn the a/c so i will not get in the car with 45 degrees. The module also is equipped with a built in alarm with shock , tilt sensor and proximity sensors

Gregoriou

Post by Gregoriou » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:26 am

very nice!

ok365

Post by ok365 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:17 pm

IMG-20190907-WA0000.jpg

Three weeks in owning our Chr and we took it for a spin to Liverpool. It was 48 miles there and 48 back. On the way there she done 68mpg and on the way back I decided to use the adaptive cruise control and the mpg ended up being 73mpg! Not bad although I tend to travel at 60 mph.

Rosie60

Post by Rosie60 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:00 pm

Had a space saver spare wheel with all the accessories fitted. Never been happy driving around with a can of gunk. Lost some dept in the boot and the boot liner didnt fit, until I trimmed it, but feel safer.
Excel in Tyrol Silver with protection pack, Supaguard treatment, protection pack and boot liner.

kelvin66

Post by kelvin66 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:54 am

I also fitted a spare wheel kit - purchased used for £180, so not too expensive... Hopefully I'll never need it but it will save time if I do get a puncture.
Dynamic Hybrid in Decumar Grey.

IceColdCrash

Post by IceColdCrash » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:20 am

kelvin66 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:54 am
I also fitted a spare wheel kit - purchased used for £180, so not too expensive... Hopefully I'll never need it but it will save time if I do get a puncture.

Bought one of those kits but brand new from Toyota so, quite expensive, anyway,
Main reasons why I bought it
- if its a bit larger puncture the gunk doest fix it
- if a tyre blows up for some reason like simply hitting the kurb, gunk doesn't fix it
- when there's a case that gunk manages to fix it, most of the times, the tyre gets unrepairable due to the gunk inside the tyre, so, you might end up having to spend money on 2 new tyres (as its not advisable to run with a new tyre on one side and a used one on the other, also, in my country they have to be same brand and model of tyre, which sometimes you can't find.
Apart from that, if you are doing an important trip, let's say the airport or holiday, away from home, you end up loosing too much time if gunk doesn't fix it and you have to wait for assistance and find a shop to fix it, if it happens at night, you have to wait till next day,
No way,
just knowing that it's there almost pays for the price. 😉
15/03/2019 - 1.8 Hybrid

Return to “Main Toyota C-HR chat”