Toyota C-HR Forum banner

Default Mp3 track EVERYTIME

8K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Anonymous 
#1 ·
Dear all,

I'm an owner of a 1.2T C-HR (called C Enter in Greece, which is the model right after the basic one) which includes the toyota touch multimedia system 2.

My issue is that, everytime that i'm listening to my music written on an USB (with all tags corrected, everything is perfect), when i switch off the engine and then turn back on EVERYTIME it will skip to another album and play the default track. Everytime the same track, autoplay, default.

Is there any way to change that?

Thank you all in advance

#4 ·
Seems to be 'normal' practice. I use an iPod in my CHR and it tends to default to the same start track - seems to be based on track name and first in alphabet. Behaved exactly the same in Auris (both Touch and Go 2).

At other times, it just continues playing from where I finished on previous journey.

Seems to depend on whether I've been using the "random" 🔀 setting or not.

#7 ·
Karmalakas said:
Never had such a problem. Always starts where I left. Even if USB was reinserted. I think even after software update, but not sure about that.
This is a problem I have. I suspect it may have something to do with the format of the usb stick. Can you tell me how yours is formatted? (folders, playlists, etc)

G
#11 ·
I have the same problem. I made a video of this and reported this issue to Toyota in the Netherlands.
Toyota says that the media system can't handle a file structure with maps very well and they advised me to put all the files in the root.
Don't know if that will solve the problem. I'm driving in a differtent car at the moment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.