Hi, my first Toyota is the C-HR

New to the Toyota C-HR Forums? Introduce yourself here
soch

Hi, my first Toyota is the C-HR

Post by soch » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:57 am

Hello everyone. I just bought a C-HR 2.0cc C-HIC Bi tone. Here in Greece it is called Special Edition Pack (with JBL and Visibility Pack).
I had Toyota apply ceramic coat on the paint (they offer 5 years warranty) and also apply protection on the rims as well.
Picked it up Wednesday and on Thursday i took it for alarm and dash cam installation.
I am very excited. I had roof bars installed as i will be leaving on holidays and need the extra space of a roof box.
More photos are coming with some extras i have in mind.
Socrates

drabisan

Re: Hi, my first Toyota is the C-HR

Post by drabisan » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:22 pm

Sweet! Enjoy it!
I'm curious: does the car in Greece has built in navigation?
In UK Orange one has built in Navi along with AA.
In Ireland, at least mine, does not include navigation.

arvani

Post by arvani » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:16 pm

Hey Socrates,
Enjoy the new ride.
I also got the Chic 2.0 Bi-tone back in April and have already >2k kms on the clock. Also installed a Thule Roofbox and the respective bars to deal with the limited boot storage...
In any case, this is an awesome machine, you 'll love it.

Send me a PM in case you need anything.

Chris,
Athens, Greece
drabisan wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:22 pm
I'm curious: does the car in Greece has built in navigation?

I think it does not come with the built in navi here in Greece either.
Not 100% sure though, as I did not go for the navigation pack (if there was any...)

soch

Post by soch » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:11 am

Hey Chris, nice to hear from you. If you get the chance, apply for the Greek C-HR owners on FB so we can chat there as well.
I saw the pics you posted here, the car looks great!
I plan to pick a roofbox up today. I have in mind the Modula Wego 360 lt in shiny black. Will post picks when i install it.
Drabisan, i am not sure yet if the navi work. As it is now it doesn't but I need to setup MyT app in my phone cause the navi is an online service offered from Toyota. Will do that this weekend and get back to you on that.
Cheers.

drabisan

Post by drabisan » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:36 am

Simple test to check if it has navigation module is to press Map button when your phone is not connected to the car via USB. If it says navigation is not available or similar it means it's like mine, without that module. Some users from UK are actually having navigation installed on their Orange car.
And no, there's no option you can order. Neither makes too much sense to do that. Google Maps or Waze are much more advanced and easy to use.