Toyota C-HR Forum banner

Order Placed - Delivery Time - March

8K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Summerton 
#1 ·
Just placed an order for a 2.0 ltr Dynamic in Nebula Blue as my next company car through Zenith. I do a mixture of motorway and town driving so the 2.0 ltr makes sense for the extra power and overtaking ability.

I've had confirmation of my order and it's stating early March, which equals about 15 weeks.

I was hoping it would be earlier, but maybe it's to align with the 2020 plate that also comes out in March.

#2 ·
Completley out of the blue I got a phonecall from my dealer asking if I wanted a new C-HR (only 17 months after taking delivery over my current one!!) for virtually the same money.

Signed the contract this morning and upgraded to the 2 litre (no brainer when you look at the performance figures really)

I also went for the Excel (from my current Dynamic) as it looks to have a better spec - leather interior and nicer wheels (in my opinion anyway) and had a change in colour to pearlescent white as now bored with my nebula blue (this happens often :lol: )

....and delivery .... End of this month / 1st week in December - Happy days!!

Stand by for pictures when it arrives.

#5 ·
Order the 1.8 ( live in Cornwall and do about 6000 m p.a.) Design spec (Decuma Grey) around 4 weeks ago; apparently due for delivery in 1st week of Jan.
Interested to see it in the flesh and good to know how the upgraded interior looks/feels. Dealer mentioned that it may be due to them in mid-December so, wait and see.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.