Order Placed - Delivery Time - March

New to the Toyota C-HR Forums? Introduce yourself here
Ronniem65

Order Placed - Delivery Time - March

Post by Ronniem65 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:33 am

Just placed an order for a 2.0 ltr Dynamic in Nebula Blue as my next company car through Zenith. I do a mixture of motorway and town driving so the 2.0 ltr makes sense for the extra power and overtaking ability.

I've had confirmation of my order and it's stating early March, which equals about 15 weeks.

I was hoping it would be earlier, but maybe it's to align with the 2020 plate that also comes out in March.

BIG GOJ

Re: Order Placed - Delivery Time - March

Post by BIG GOJ » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:55 pm

Completley out of the blue I got a phonecall from my dealer asking if I wanted a new C-HR (only 17 months after taking delivery over my current one!!) for virtually the same money.

Signed the contract this morning and upgraded to the 2 litre (no brainer when you look at the performance figures really)

I also went for the Excel (from my current Dynamic) as it looks to have a better spec - leather interior and nicer wheels (in my opinion anyway) and had a change in colour to pearlescent white as now bored with my nebula blue (this happens often :lol: )

....and delivery .... End of this month / 1st week in December - Happy days!!

Stand by for pictures when it arrives.
Pearlescent White 'Face-Lift' 2.0 C-HR Hybrid Excel

BIG GOJ

Post by BIG GOJ » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:16 pm

Anyone else got / seen a facelift C-HR on the road yet?

I was originally told they wouldn't be available until Jan 2020 but pick mine up in two days!!!!
Pearlescent White 'Face-Lift' 2.0 C-HR Hybrid Excel

ColinB

Post by ColinB » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:23 pm

Ordered a 2 litre Design in Nebula blue last Saturday 30th November and have been promised delivery before Christmas. I suppose it depends whether they have your particular model / colour combination in stock, they must have had some pre-ordered on spec.

Return to “Introductions”