Toyota C-HR Forum banner

New member and question

4K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Euphonutter 
#1 ·
Recently purchased 8 month old dynamic hybrid silver really pleased with the car the tech is amazing just one thing and if anyone can help or advise, I have a really annoying intermittent buzz/rattle coming from under the tablet area I have been back to the dealer but they have suggested I wait till the noise becomes permanent!!! I have tried the usual adding layers of sound to mask ie air con and music but I Don't think I should have to do this to achieve enjoyable driving any sensible suggestions would be appreciated .

Silver hybrid dynamic ex demo 12k mileage

#4 ·
Euphonutter said:
Hi thank you for your welcome the vibration/rattle starts when road surface changes it's fine on really smooth roads
English is not my native language, so I would ask you to use dots and capital letters when typing here.

#5 ·
Euphonutter said:
Hi thank you for your welcome the vibration/rattle starts when road surface changes it's fine on really smooth roads
Just asked because mine had a rattle from the right side at the front when on bumpy surfaces,
Easy fix, it was the metal plate that protects the disk brake, apparently dealer said it happens a lot, just pushed it a bit inside with the tip of a screwdriver and never had that rattle again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.