Headlining

New to the Toyota C-HR Forums? Introduce yourself here
Philthunder

Headlining

Post by Philthunder » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:25 pm

Hello, from Phil
I'm toying with buying a CHR but am put off by the black headlining. I have seen some pictures of a white/light grey liner, does such a headlining exist in the UK ? All the salesmen say no chance, anyone seen or have a uk model with light colour headlining. I'm driving a 2016 Prius and love it, but my partner has rheumatoid arthritis and has trouble getting in and out so I'm thinking the extra height of the CHR may help, plus I love the looks of the CHR, any excuse to change cars. :roll:

DutCHR

Re: Headlining

Post by DutCHR » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:44 pm

Light grey headliner is a factory option.. at least here in NL. And it does not have the diamond shapes in it.
C-HR Hybrid Metalstream Grey --- JDM Style

Philthunder

Re: Headlining

Post by Philthunder » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:25 pm

Took out a Dynamic for a few hoursI and liked the ride and I thought my wife found the test ride ok. Dropped her off and with a lot of hard bargaining negotiated extra £1000 on my 2016 Prius trade in, £1500 off the demonstrator, two extra free services. Left a £500 deposit. Got home and told the other half the news and was told she hated it. Wife thought the black headlining was a cut your throat job. Bugger!
Went back and did a deal on the Prius Plug in demonstrator. Not what I had hoped for but at least it has light grey headlining, same seating and looks, extra mpg, and to my surprise a JBL head unit. Suppose I will just have to sit back and enjoy the music.

Return to “Introductions”