another happy new owner

New to the Toyota C-HR Forums? Introduce yourself here
johnan

another happy new owner

Post by johnan » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:58 pm

Picked up my new Tokyo red C-HR Design 2 weeks ago and have just got round to mentioning it on the forum!

I traded in a 2 year old Mini Cooper which I felt was a bit fast for me, (over 70), but having discovered the sport mode with the turbo on song there is not a lot of difference! Not that I use that mode very often!

The C-HR is beautifully finished, the pearl paint finish in particular is amazing.
I love driving it and the imposing driving position compared to a low Mini is a great benefit, as is the ease of entry and exit.

I bought an after market space saver wheel for it but found the jack that came with the wheel was too small, wouldn't lift the car high enough, and the existing wheel nuts are not really suitable for a steel space saver wheel, so I have ordered some Toyota nuts for steel wheels.

A lovely well thought out car, handles very well too.
C-HR Design,1.2 Turbo, Tokyo Red Pearl. space saver spare, chrome side sills and light rings, protection pack, dash cam, Scangauge2, Cheetah C550 camera alert, arm rest inner tray. Private plate.
Old friend in garage, MG Midget

ans

Re: another happy new owner

Post by ans » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:57 am

hello and welcome, enjoy your new car
Toyota C-HR Dynamic Hybrid ,Metal Stream with Black roof.
Mudflaps,LED interior lights
with Chrome extras.
Wind deflectors,Running boards
Incar Wifi
Ordered SEPT 2016 arrived Jan 2017
https://www.chrforums.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=965
Mercedes slk 350

Return to “Introductions”