New to the Toyota C-HR Forums? Introduce yourself here
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:42 pm
- Location: London
First C-HR, second Toyota. Loving it so far.
- Posts: 469
- Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:38 pm
- Location: N Somerset UK
Looks great enjoy
Toyota C-HR Dynamic Hybrid ,Metal Stream with Black Roof, Leather and Running boards
- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:26 pm
- Location: East sussex. UK
I do like the the look of the orange ,almost went for one myself , enjoy
Toyota C-HR Dynamic Hybrid ,Metal Stream with Black roof.
Mudflaps,LED interior lights
with Chrome extras.
Wind deflectors,Running boards
Mercedes 2020 CLA 250 premium plus
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:17 pm
- Location: Portsmouth
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:49 pm
- Location: Exeter
So pleased with mine.
Totally different car to 1.8.
Quieter, quicker and better to drives.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:43 pm
- Location: Athens
Nice, i have the twin brother. Enjoy!
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:24 pm
- Location: U.K.
What's the DAB reception on your Mk2 CHR? We have the Mk1 Excel and the reception is dreadful on this car. My previous Skoda was faultless. Also, the volume decreases when the reception goes down. Very annoying.