Humidity on the inside of the cabin

Faults and Technical chat for the Toyota C-HR
Simo

Re: Humidity on the inside of the cabin

Post by Simo » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:10 pm

Hi i must keep fan on max speed if temperature is bellow 0dgg, i think there is no ventilation out of cabin or its too small to get moisture out ?

Simo from finland with 1.8 l hybrid 'style'

Eccles236

Re: Humidity in cabin

Post by Eccles236 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:46 pm

I have had a Blackvue 750s dash cam and rear view camera fitted and during fitting the back boot lid rubber seal was removed
and then refitted. Water has now ingressed down to the bottom boot floor.
I am informed by Toyota that the boot seal is only fitted once and if removed during fitting of rear cameras a new rubber seal
has to be purchased to ensure it is the boot is resealed.
The camera was not fit by Toyota is it mentioned in any handbook that this seal needs to be replaced with a new seal if removed for fitting auxiliary parts

mjvdzwet

Post by mjvdzwet » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:54 pm

I still have the moisture problem, but had a call from my dealer that Toyota pointed out that on some models there is a possible leakage in the booth. The car is in for maintenance on January 24th. I hope they solve the problem after 2 years.

Also the mirror projection lights will be replaced for the second time.
Happy and fun driving... is driving a Toyota C-HR Hybrid Premium Metalstream Grey

Andries

Post by Andries » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:34 pm

mjvdzwet wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:54 pm
I still have the moisture problem, but had a call from my dealer that Toyota pointed out that on some models there is a possible leakage in the booth. The car is in for maintenance on January 24th. I hope they solve the problem after 2 years.

Also the mirror projection lights will be replaced for the second time.
Since I use moisture absorbers, three from the Pingi brand, and I no longer have the climate control on automatically but manually stand on windshield and feet, the moisture problem in the multimedia screen has not occurred.

You can also try this, maybe it helps you too.

Good luck
C-HR 1.2T CVT Metal Stream Grey Dynamic, 18" Multispoke Silver Rims, fog lamp garnish red 3T3, mirror covers red 3T3, Mudflaps, OBDLink LX

mjvdzwet

Post by mjvdzwet » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:11 pm

Have put some moisture absorbers in the car... See if it helps till they find the cause.
Happy and fun driving... is driving a Toyota C-HR Hybrid Premium Metalstream Grey

Return to “Faults & Technical”