13K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  ColinB 
#1 ·
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

And I love it

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Sjhaycroft said:
Nice. I remember you posting on my thread when I posted pictures of my Orange Edition. How are you finding it?
I love it, although I haven't been far yet. It seems more refined than the Excel. I like the little changes I keep identifying. The touch screen is much better with the buttons and I like the home screen. It's nice to have a bit more power although I suspect the mpg is going to suffer a little. The seats seem bulkier and the colour looks great in the sunshine, I was surprised to see the log book/Registration document shows the CO2 at 119. I thought it was lower than that.

#5 ·
We find it a head turner....the only thing i would say is take care of the paint work.

Someone (its was not me :D ) put a 30cm scratch on the rear doors as they had a metal object in their hand when they went to close the door, it wont T-Cut out and the person who normally touches up the stone chips for me said he cannot match it exact and it will stand out like a sore thumb, the only way round it was to re-spray both doors...she cannot afford that :lol:

#9 ·
Car envy is appalling. I've had a touch up set from Toyota in the past. Haven't got one for the new car yet

#11 ·
I like this colour. Looked into upgrading to the 2ltr. But few things put me off it. But main thing was the lack of space for spare wheel which I have in my dynamic. Hopefully they will look at 12v battery placement and make room for the spare wheel in future models.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.