Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Last time I spoke to dealer, they were quoting the 17th with them.
We phoned the dealer on around 5th May to get an update (as needed some time to transfer the money from savings) and they quoted the same date we could see from status diving the MyToyota site which said 23rd May. The next day they phoned us and said "it's here!".

So perhaps you'll see it before then!

·
Registered
274 Posts
We phoned the dealer on around 5th May to get an update (as needed some time to transfer the money from savings) and they quoted the same date we could see from status diving the MyToyota site which said 23rd May. The next day they phoned us and said "it's here!".

So perhaps you'll see it before then!
My CHR arrived at the dealer about a week sooner than he had indicated too.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well from all the status diving I did, think my car arrived on Emerald Leader yesterday. Emerald Leader has now left Portbury, but no update on MyT app, or status diving. Do you think it's just because it's the weekend and it'll change tomorrow ???

·
Registered
274 Posts
Well from all the status diving I did, think my car arrived on Emerald Leader yesterday. Emerald Leader has now left Portbury, but no update on MyT app, or status diving. Do you think it's just because it's the weekend and it'll change tomorrow ???
Might be a couple of days until it heads to Derby, but should update in 2 or 3 days

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Think mine is on the way to the dealer. As it was showing in Derbyshire for nearly a week. But now showing back in Portbury. But on status diving it says left Derbyshire, but not visited at dealer. So don't thinkit's gonna be long now.

·
Registered
26 Posts
It's days now! From my experience... If you status dive now the ETA is pretty spot on.. I knew before the dealer did(I think)... Please post some pictures, once you have come down a little 🙂!!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Surely the dealers could status dive. I was able to tell my sales person that my car was in Derbyshire, and the estimated date they had was probably wrong.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Pick up mine today at 2pm , had to get toyota to revalue my car this week , although it had come down £250 since my valuation in January, the amount I owed on my old car came down £1200 , So basically got nearly £1000 extra which I have added to the deposit.
I thought 2nd hand cars were in high demand at the moment? Shouldn't it have gone up? Or did it need a lot of work?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think it was at the ceiling in value in January, I was more than happy with the offer , my car was in a1 condition 3 years old and it has only lost £3000 for 3 years use.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I thought 2nd hand cars were in high demand at the moment? Shouldn't it have gone up? Or did it need a lot of work?
Decent second hand cars were at their peak in January / February. Prices have been slowly dropping since. Seems lower priced cars are selling to those who need a car and really exotic models at high prices as those buyers don’t care, but many are worried about the economy etc.
Thats what a trader told me a few weeks ago

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Actually saw my car today, as I went to the dealers for a price on my Part Ex, and also to do paperwork and drop my retention certificate off. Pick it up next Fri as long as I can get the day off !! (haha)

·
Registered
11 Posts
View attachment 3807 Well at least it's here !! Just a waiting game now !!!
Hello guys, I'm delighted to join the community. My 1.8 GR is on the way, and I've been told is in the UK already. Is anyone able to enlighten me on how to turn the order tracking in the MYT app (like above), I have put VIN and the vehicle is identified and there's no more I can do with the app (the app demands ownership confirmation, that I cannot do as the car is leased). Is there anyway to jump over it? The dealer is not very helpful and they said ETA is for 05/07 that is comparing to what I've read in here ridiculously long! Any help?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts