Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody fitted these themselves yet ?? I'm sure somebody said they had.

If so, what was the part number ?? Are they the same as other years (don't think the door shape has changed)

I was gonna get them fitted, for when i pick the vehicle up next Fri.

Price for Wind Deflectors = £95, I then asked is that fitted. Salesperson went to the service department and then gave me a price of £215 (£120 for fitting)

PLZ LMK TIA

·
Registered
6 Posts
Don’t pay £120 for fitting!!! That is a rip off!!
I don’t have the Toyota ones but have the team Heko ones, you just push 3 expanding clips up into your rubber on the doors with a screwdriver to secure them at 3 different points.
Hope this helps and saves you a few quid!

·
Registered
696 Posts
I have fitted them in myself. I it just double sided tape stick on and a few clips.
To mount the clips you need to pull the rubber out.

It is all in the installation manual too :

Here you can see the partnumbers for 2pc or 4pc set :

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don’t pay £120 for fitting!!! That is a rip off!!
I don’t have the Toyota ones but have the team Heko ones, you just push 3 expanding clips up into your rubber on the doors with a screwdriver to secure them at 3 different points.
Hope this helps and saves you a few quid!
Thanks, could you send me a photo of them fitted please ?? As they seem to protrude alot less than the genuine ones. Trying to decide whether to go genuine or aftermarket.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks, could you send me a photo of them fitted please ?? As they seem to protrude alot less than the genuine ones. Trying to decide whether to go genuine or aftermarket.
Car Vehicle Window Automotive lighting Hood

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Automotive side-view mirror Automotive lighting

1 - 6 of 6 Posts