Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently my C-HR makes sonar like sounds as notification, but I see no visual notifications, so I am unsure what it's trying to tell me?
Where can I find this?

Sounds like a sonar blip (Sounds more like a bloing tho :lol: )

·
Registered
84 Posts
You can set the alerts for visual and audible or just visual which will stop all the various bleeps and boings. Does indeed sound like it the road sign and speed warning combination.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Almost sure the ´beep-beep´ is from a speed camera that you are approaching. You will see the distance to it on bottom of the navi display.
If its more a ´poing´ then it could be a speed-distance check (trajectcontrole) and you will see a yellow triangle.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DutCHR said:
Almost sure the ´beep-beep´ is from a speed camera that you are approaching. You will see the distance to it on bottom of the navi display.
If its more a ´poing´ then it could be a speed-distance check (trajectcontrole) and you will see a yellow triangle.
awesome, thnx for the tips... so the Navi has built in speedtrap detection? is it as acurate as Flitsmeister?

·
Registered
685 Posts
The speedcams are known by the navigation software. Even older speedcams that are already gone for a while.
So its not so accurate as Flitsmeister.

·
Registered
681 Posts
SinnerNL said:
Allright, figured as much... is Coyote any good? (and up to date?)
What are you calling up to date not one radar program is up to date.

·
Registered
681 Posts
SinnerNL said:
Flitsmeister has never steered me wrong... (yet)
The same for me with the CHR :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts