Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When not using Nav natch?

If (as I suspect) hybrid drivers leave it with the battery charge showing, what to non-hybrid drivers have it in?

·
Registered
380 Posts
The large screen is always showing the map. The display between the dails numeric actual and all time average fuel consumption.

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
nope, big screen is on the radio and the small screen is on mph,because thats how she likes it

·
Registered
130 Posts
Big one is generally on battery monitor or the end of trip screen so I see the KERS recovery. Little one I am constantly jumping around on and it depends where the main screen is!!! Sad eh!! I guess battery monitor and digi speedo mostly, with the avg fuel next. Radar follow/cruise on motorways and a few times I've jumped around different drive modes. Driver assist. Nope! Compass nope!!

·
Registered
759 Posts
Usuall big screen is either on the map or the battery monitor. Small on is normally on 1st tailored screen showing current mpg ( as a slider) and mpg since last fill, but I do flick around and show mph sometimes.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Map/FM radio both (split) on big screen and current mpg or battery on the small one.

PS. By the way I noticed yesterday that navigation voice has it's own volume setting and it's separate than multimedia volume. It was asked in another thread.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I think Kostas is just using the built in split screen on the navigation page which you get to by tapping the left pointing arrowheads on the right of the screen.

I like this mode but I wish they had the ability like on some other Toyota models to show Hybrid state alongside the map.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Garry said:
I think Kostas is just using the built in split screen on the navigation page which you get to by tapping the left pointing arrowheads on the right of the screen.

I like this mode but I wish they had the ability like on some other Toyota models to show Hybrid state alongside the map.
@nearchos As Garry said.
You can also share right pane (not the map) with two apps. Weather, Twitter etc and radio.

I watch the hybrid state in the small screen in front.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts