Toyota C-HR Forum banner
161 - 180 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Tried the auto park assist bay parking in a very tight underground carpark and was very impressed. OK it took a couple of forward back changes but i could have measured from the wheel to the line within mm's different each side. Never tried the parallel parking, roads have always been too busy.
One unrelated complaint. Was told my 2019 C-HR Design had iPhone car play only to find out it doesn't. Sales guys will tell you anything....

·
Registered
242 Posts
Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Grille Hood

Not mine, but did anyone see this C-HR on Strictly? It was used for 2 of the film clips. Not sure what it proved for them but nice bit of prime screen time for the C-HR!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Took mine to have the summer tyres swapped for the winter ones, it's mandatory to have winter tyres in my country when the temperature is +7C.

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
329 Posts
Did you do without taking the wheels off ??
No, you have to remove the rear wheels to drill a hole in the rear bumper & to get your tools in to fit the rear mud flaps.

Front ones you can just turn the steering to gain access to fit.

The fitting instructions are excellent.

·
Registered
333 Posts
No, you have to remove the rear wheels to drill a hole in the rear bumper & to get your tools in to fit the rear mud flaps.

Front ones you can just turn the steering to gain access to fit.

The fitting instructions are excellent.
Looks good. IMO the mudflaps keep the side of the car cleaner in winter, but more for loos as finish the car off nicely

I spec’d these from new. Only cost £99 and saved me the hassle of doing it myself. Better they do the drilling as if they screw it up not my problem.

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
329 Posts
Looks good. IMO the mudflaps keep the side of the car cleaner in winter, but more for loos as finish the car off nicely

I spec’d these from new. Only cost £99 and saved me the hassle of doing it myself. Better they do the drilling as if they screw it up not my problem.
I forgot to spec them when ordering so I borrowed a mates ramp yesterday morning, also handy as it turned out lifting / lower the C-HR on the ramp triggered the parking mode on the dash cams.

The Toyota fitting instructions are also easy enough to follow - much better then other vehicle manufacturers accessories fitting instructions I've seen in the past.

Rectangle Product Font Slope Screenshot

·
Registered
373 Posts
I forgot to spec them when ordering so I borrowed a mates ramp yesterday morning, also handy as it turned out lifting / lower the C-HR on the ramp triggered the parking mode on the dash cams.

The Toyota fitting instructions are also easy enough to follow - much better then other vehicle manufacturers accessories fitting instructions I've seen in the past.

View attachment 3806
I've got the fitting instructions printed out, managed to get the mudflaps for £40. Sure I read somewhere you can just about do the drilling without removing wheels.

·
Registered
367 Posts
That's not a bad price!
Right besides my car there's another C-HR and my wife noticed how the other one always has good traces of mud on front doors.
I went for for previous and current C-HR. For 200€ in Ireland they provide and install mud flaps, wheel locks (they change a nut per wheel and I get a key), rubber booth and that Toyota bag in the trunk where I can store washing liquid and some other crap.
I know it's a different market, but i found the offer appealing! And mudflaps are doing the job in keeping the car clean.

·
Registered
165 Posts
That's not a bad price!
Right besides my car there's another C-HR and my wife noticed how the other one always has good traces of mud on front doors.
I went for for previous and current C-HR. For 200€ in Ireland they provide and install mud flaps, wheel locks (they change a nut per wheel and I get a key), rubber booth and that Toyota bag in the trunk where I can store washing liquid and some other crap.
I know it's a different market, but i found the offer appealing! And mudflaps are doing the job in keeping the car clean.
I can confirm that the mudflaps do work the local farmers round about don't appear to clean any road after coming and goings. They still do sterling work BTW. I've found the spray doesn't go far along the car, there's some but not half as much if I didn't put them on fitted at dealers good price £90 I think. Washed it today used Meguiars ultimate quick wax for first time highly recommended makes the car glitter in the sun what little we get

·
Registered
14 Posts
Did you do the vanity lights as well?
Yes, used the white t10 leds. It's a tad different taking the vanity light unit down from the headliner. You can't just pull them down as you'll break the clip. You need pull it down a little to see the clip and then push the clip in (with a screwdriver/plastic tool) to release the whole unit. I used youtube to see how to do it

·
Registered
2022 Ash Grey 2.0ltr GR Sport
26 Posts
Filled it up! The last 2 refuels were on a road trip over 800 miles mostly motorway and A road and it returned 56mph (calculated). This was the first refuel after normal commutes of 1 mile to work and back and at least 1 15 mile return commute a week. It did nearly 400 mile before the low fuel light came on. Gulp £64 to fill up but returned 52 mpg which I am delighted with. The CHR replaced a 1 litre fiesta which averaged 27mph on the same journeys. Happy Happy Happy

161 - 180 of 196 Posts