Toyota C-HR Forum banner
141 - 160 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
GoonerKev said:
Put my new wind defletors on today as it was nice out, the pics are not of my car as mine is (Black) & filthy at the moment, impressed with how easy it all went on, was surpised how much black stuff came off the rubber on top of the doors using the cleaning pad that came with it and at £29.99 i'm pleased.
Had these before on my last 3 cars Toyota Corrola G6 (stayed on for 15 years), Kia Sprtage 1.6 Turbo GT-S line (owned 1 year), Toyota GT86 (owned 1 year).
Sadly not available on Amazon now as out of stock, but have got another link and cheaper

https://autoclover-store.co.uk/products/for-toyota-c-hr-2016-wind-deflectors-set-4-pieces
Hi mate. They look cool but are there any actually benefits? Just so I can justify getting them :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Definitely, first benefit is no rain falls inside the car, plus have window open full and no gails come in. Plus as you say, they look cool as well & so easy to fit.

·
Registered
103 Posts
No problems, hope it helped you decide.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Fitted my Toyota deflectors other day. Easy to fit ( providing you measure and follow instructions) and look good.
Also good to see my mpg has increased as a result to 70mpg ( that's my logic anyway ). 😬

·
Registered
177 Posts
Collected my new Orange Edition and spent the afternoon fiddling with the settings

·
Registered
130 Posts
Cleaned it for the last time & swapped it for a brand new RAV4 Excel 2.5 hybrid 4WD.

Impressed with the additional space & tech / equipment. Drives nice too (much quicker as you'd expect).

If anyone's after some genuine roof bars or a tailored dog guard, please let me know.

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Vehicle registration plate Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Window

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
I had my C-HR MOT'ed for the first time last Monday as it is on its 3rd year since I acquired it. Nothing major. Just an intermediate service and MOT. That's all!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I gazed upon it and mused at how other manufacturers have changed their own model's designs since the launch of the C-HR, in failed attempts to mimic and recreate it's design features and modern looks.

I remember seeing one when they were first launched in the UK, being a "car person", I was instantly intrigued; it looked different and stood out in a sea of "hum-drum" cars.

If Lamborghini had set about styling a cost effective vehicle for the masses, then they would surely have come up with a similar design.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't suppose you still have these do you?
Squadrone Rosso said:
Cleaned it for the last time & swapped it for a brand new RAV4 Excel 2.5 hybrid 4WD.

Impressed with the additional space & tech / equipment. Drives nice too (much quicker as you'd expect).

If anyone's after some genuine roof bars or a tailored dog guard, please let me know.

E03F9D24-9B0E-423F-82A3-BA551D5751D1.jpeg292051B0-871E-43EC-8319-DC5CDAECE2B4.jpeg4796337E-D851-4104-8CD8-E2D6B14A9BC2.jpeg

·
Registered
130 Posts
Kfowler87 said:
I don't suppose you still have these do you?
Squadrone Rosso said:

E03F9D24-9B0E-423F-82A3-BA551D5751D1.jpeg292051B0-871E-43EC-8319-DC5CDAECE2B4.jpeg4796337E-D851-4104-8CD8-E2D6B14A9BC2.jpeg
Sorry for the delay. Yes, still have the bars & dog guard.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I sat in my new 21 plate decuma grey chr designe with a grin all over my face thinking yep you definitely did the right thing only had it since the 1st of March but wow what a great car well chuffed

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Not my C-HR, but saw this today!

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Never thought I'd see a C-HR as a driving instructor's car! Actually, wonder if it's worth doing a lesson in it just "practice" in someone else's!! :D Still haven't done a parallel park! :oops: :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
flyboy3 said:

Driving Instructor CHR (2).jpg

Never thought I'd see a C-HR as a driving instructor's car! Actually, wonder if it's worth doing a lesson in it just "practice" in someone else's!! :D Still haven't done a parallel park! :oops: :eek:
There's a few near me used for driving instructors. One car I wasn't expecting to see.

I've just discovered the parallel parking button on mine, not sure I've got it in me to try it out yet :)

Although I've just connected mine to the wireless, like that even a thing now lol seems a strange thing to be doing "what's your wireless password so I can just connect my car to it" 😂

·
Registered
145 Posts
Blomoff said:
flyboy3 said:

There's a few near me used for driving instructors. One car I wasn't expecting to see.

I've just discovered the parallel parking button on mine, not sure I've got it in me to try it out yet :)

Although I've just connected mine to the wireless, like that even a thing now lol seems a strange thing to be doing "what's your wireless password so I can just connect my car to it" 😂
I think it must be a great car to learn in, but I hope they are learning to do it in a manual as well. As much as I love having a automatic, and I won't go back to manual by choice now, it's good to know how to drive one, particularly when you go abroad and the auto premium can be expensive.

I saw one being used by a Deliveroo driver! Have seen him driving about the neighbourhood, but he drove in to my development yesterday and popped out with a food delivery.

I also so one with the driver's door scraped and buckled in parked in a street I was walking through. Felt sad.

Not used the parallel park - yet! Haven't had the opportunity to try it, but the rear camera makes is so much easier. Do wish it had the 4 way camera thingy though!

·
Registered
15 Posts
flyboy3 said:
Blomoff said:
flyboy3 said:

I think it must be a great car to learn in, but I hope they are learning to do it in a manual as well. As much as I love having a automatic, and I won't go back to manual by choice now, it's good to know how to drive one, particularly when you go abroad and the auto premium can be expensive.

I saw one being used by a Deliveroo driver! Have seen him driving about the neighbourhood, but he drove in to my development yesterday and popped out with a food delivery.

I also so one with the driver's door scraped and buckled in parked in a street I was walking through. Felt sad.

Not used the parallel park - yet! Haven't had the opportunity to try it, but the rear camera makes is so much easier. Do wish it had the 4 way camera thingy though!
Ive always had manual and never really wanted to change. Have driven automatic in the US numerous times though and I'm fine once I remember to NOT do anything with my left foot. Still getting used to owning it so every so often I get the left foot out, usually reversing and end up nearly giving myself whiplash 😂

141 - 160 of 165 Posts