Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Owner of a Prius Plus OR Wagon as it is called in the Netherlands. But i don't need all that space anymore. I testdrove the new Prius 4 last week and it is Great. But i like my sitting position a bit higher. So the CHR might be the right thing for me. I also like the styling.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello-I am new to this forum--Live in US. I have a 2008 Prius----was waiting for the new model - do not like it. I JUST found the CH-R last night--it looks awesome. Any ideas when it will come to the US?

·
Registered
246 Posts
iamjo20 said:
Hello-I am new to this forum--Live in US. I have a 2008 Prius----was waiting for the new model - do not like it. I JUST found the CH-R last night--it looks awesome. Any ideas when it will come to the US?
They are saying Spring of 2017 on most review sites.

·
Registered
246 Posts
davidandjoy said:
Have recently pre-ordered (paid deposit) the new C-HR, so very excited.

Great to see a forum, and hope to add to the topics in due course.

David
Hi David,
Congratulations on your Pre-Order and let January 2017 roll on as I did mine on Monday so just under 4 months to go :) which version of the C-HR did you go for.

Peter

·
Registered
39 Posts
Neefkens said:
Owner of a Prius Plus OR Wagon as it is called in the Netherlands. But i don't need all that space anymore. I testdrove the new Prius 4 last week and it is Great. But i like my sitting position a bit higher. So the CHR might be the right thing for me. I also like the styling.
And i did it. I have the fully loaded C-HR, colour blue withblack roof. And i LOVE it.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Neefkens said:
Neefkens said:
And i did it. I have the fully loaded C-HR, colour blue withblack roof. And i LOVE it.
Congratulation for your new toy. Enjoy it :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts