Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had our 2021 C-HR 24 hours, very happy, and have got most things sorted and working fine other than a minor problem/issue with Waze. I've got Apple Car Play sorted and can access Waze but the the orange button in the bottom left of Waze to report problems , roadworks , traffic jams etc won't activate when I press the screen. Is it a settings issue or will this function not work on the Toyota system? I know it does work on current Fords as my son has a MK8 Fiesta and it works ok.

Any help much appreciated

Andy Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Gps navigation device Audio equipment

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
It's because in the settings of waze you have got "Go invisible" toggled on.
Toggle it to off and the orange button will start working.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Keiff said:
Thanks for that , much appreciated, will get that fixed 👍🙂

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Keiff said:
That fixed it 👍 much appreciated 🙂

·
Registered
38 Posts
Google have a Waze help page at https://support.google.com/waze/?hl=en if needed, as well. A Waze community (mainly US) at https://wazeopedia.waze.com/wiki/USA/Frequently_Asked_Questions_(FAQ)

Interesting, I see the buttons on your head set are on the opposite side to those in Australia. Might be something to do with Europe being mainly right hand drive, whereas in Australia our C-Hrs come from Japan, which is left hand side drive (same as Australia & UK.)

Take care, guys, & enjoy your wonderful car!

·
Registered
37 Posts
European spec C-HR use a Toyota Touch 2 based infotainment units.

A C-HR built for the Australian market would be an Entune based infotainment unit.

Different specification infotainment units for different areas of the globe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts