·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
i stand corrected all thats different in the title is HV

·
Registered
681 Posts
JulianoG said:
I wandering if anybody has read the manual. It is not specific for the Hybrid.
Please note that this manual applies to all models and explains all equipment,
including options.

On the dutch site from Toyota you have a choise between the CHR or the Hybrid CHR (specific).
It seems that every country has his own rules (depend on the importer).
https://www.toyota.nl/toyota-rijden/rijdersinformatie/handleidingen.json

·
Registered
174 Posts
Of course most of the information is identical, after all it is the same car. Except for chapter 4 Driving, troubleshooting and other key information about hybrids. Oh, there is also no information about manual gearbox, AWD drivetrain or ignition for cars without Smart Key System.
You can compare both documents from the following links, available for free at http://my.toyota.eu:

Hybrid
Non-Hybrid

·
Registered
681 Posts
JulianoG said:
Of course most of the information is identical, after all it is the same car. Except for chapter 4 Driving, troubleshooting and other key information about hybrids. Oh, there is also no information about manual gearbox, AWD drivetrain or ignition for cars without Smart Key System.
So that means till now there is no specific manual for the Hybrid for the UK. Hopefully there is someone in the near future.

·
Registered
174 Posts
My links are from the official customer portal of Toyota Europe, where you can purchase and install additional apps on your car or update the maps. Why the U.K. Site does not publish these official documents is another question.

·
Registered
681 Posts
JulianoG said:
My links are from the official customer portal of Toyota Europe, where you can purchase and install additional apps on your car or update the maps. Why the U.K. Site does not publish these official documents is another question.
You are correct I have seen it and the manualnumbers are the same
Englisch 10538E
Dutch 10538-NL

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
UK just get C-HR_HV_OM_Europe_OM10538E,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts