Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fun fact to get us started, I asked the C-HR designer whether to choose Metal Stream or Tyrol Silver paint.

And here she is on delivery day.

I should've got more and better pics than this but I really just wanted to go out for a lengthy drive.

I've Just got my car back from the detailer tonight after getting it's Gyeon Quartz ceramic coating applied. He kindly took some photo's for me.

Still not got a great picture of it yet, not one that I think does it justice anyway. I'm intending on taking it somewhere for a wee photoshoot so I'll hopefully have something a bit more interesting to look at next time.

[Edit: Several edits later all the pics are now working]

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
very nice ,got some Gyeon Quartz ceramic coating myself just waiting for the weather to be right before using it

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ans said:
very nice ,got some Gyeon Quartz ceramic coating myself just waiting for the weather to be right before using it
Cheers ans, I've heard nothing but good things for Gyeon. I primarily got the ceramic coating for the paint hardening but I'll admit I got sick of spending all day detailing cars a while back. Knowing that I can just shampoo my car and it'll maintain this finish for two years under it's warranty (MOHS), without any further polishing or waxing is a brucey bonus.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We Le said:
How is this applied ? by hand and if so and where to buy the product. ?
It's applied by hand and has to set indoors iirc. I'm not sure if or where you can buy it, as far as I know you have to do a Gyeon course to get certification for application.

I'm fairly sure you will be able to get it somewhere though, just won't hold the warranty if it's not applied by a certified detailer.

·
Registered
149 Posts
We Le said:
How is this applied ? by hand and if so and where to buy the product. ?
You can get all different type of cereamic coatings.
Gtechniq C1 with Exo. Is good. You can order direct from Gtechniq and even has "how to" videos on the website.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts