Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The truck came to petrol station while I was having a break there and I saw 2 beauties exactly as I've ordered :) Thought one of them could be mine, even if it's more than a month left to the date dealer gave me (saw some members here getting theirs earlier). I asked the driver where he was taking them, but he was going to a different dealer. Still a beautiful view :)

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Amazing the colour difference when in sunlight.
Top one has the sun and looks golden brown whereas the bottom one more of a brown.

That's reason I like this colour.

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
i didnt even consider this as a colour for my car but the top one in the sun looks stunning

·
Registered
554 Posts
Me neither, and still think it horrid, colour is such a subjective thing.

·
Registered
641 Posts
MarkyMUK said:
Me neither, and still think it horrid, colour is such a subjective thing.
Ok this actually made me laugh out loud :)
Deary me. haha.

I hate brown but even I like this version of it. I think when the light hits it it's really nice.
Still don't want it though :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've seen a lot of brown cars and also didn't like the color, but when I saw brown C-HR (with lots of dealer stickers) on a sunny day in a parking lot, I started considering it. Then I chose the package and the choices were between this brown and black/grey/white. I wanted something different, so my choice was clear. After seeing these two, I'm happy I went with this bronze :)

·
Registered
641 Posts
Karmalakas said:
I've seen a lot of brown cars and also didn't like the color, but when I saw brown C-HR (with lots of dealer stickers) on a sunny day in a parking lot, I started considering it. Then I chose the package and the choices were between this brown and black/grey/white. I wanted something different, so my choice was clear. After seeing these two, I'm happy I went with this bronze :)
Still not convinced :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm not trying to convince anyone on anything :) It's a matter of taste.
As I mentioned in other topic, I don't like the black for C-HR, because it doesn't matter if it's sunny or not - all these sexy diamond curves are not visible :) But there're lots of members who love it :) I never argue about personal taste

·
Registered
554 Posts
One thing's for sure you'll not loose it in a crowded car park! :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just think of it: Before the debut of the C-HR, Who on earth would dare to define a car made by Toyota as "Beauty"....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.