Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The manual seems to suggest it might be possible to get turn by turn from the navigation system to show up on the MID (the small display between the dials) but I only ever seem to see a compass there.

Has anyone got this working or is it not available with the UK Touch 2 & Go system?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Julianio I'm still only getting the compass whilst route guidance is being performed.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@crzcrz thank you. Now I feel stupid :) Yes when in navigation mode you get an extra down arrow from the compass display which takes you to turn by turn. Completely missed that. Kind of surprised turn by turn isn't the default.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just to follow this up. I've noticed that once you have selected the Turn by Turn screen by pressing down from the compass it seems to remember that when you start navigation again which is good.

I think my original confusion was because I had seen a few other Toyotas where the Turn by Turn was one of the pop-up screens. I wonder why they chose to go a different route on the C-HR. In many ways a pop-up makes more sense.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts