Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my new CHR I want to be able to connect to the traffic info via internet which it will allow me to do but each time I turn the engine on it defaults to traffic via TMC radio. Is there a way of changing this to default to via internet?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I think once your turn the engine on, its defaults to TMC util it connects to the tethering hotspot, which once done, it switches to traffic over internet. I know its done that as the icon to report new speed camera becomes visible at the bottom of the sat-nav screen.

regards

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ic2 said:
I think once your turn the engine on, its defaults to TMC util it connects to the tethering hotspot, which once done, it switches to traffic over internet. I know its done that as the icon to report new speed camera becomes visible at the bottom of the sat-nav screen.

regards
Thanks. That's very strange as mine doesn't change once automatically connected to the incar WiFi, it stays on TMC and the option to report a new speed camera is also available when on TMC!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.