Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost at the finishline for getting the features I want working in my C-HR.

Mirrorlink is now connecting, Rockscout starts and lets me activate Spotify and pops the interface on my display, music starts playing I can select playlists... all is well... until... I start driving and a message pops up saying I cant use this app while driving and that it will now stop the app...

Does anybody have any idea where this message is coming from? Is this a message from the cars media software? Can I circumvent this? Rockscout was MADE for using mirrolink to give you access to your music in a simplified interface.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
157 Posts
What phone are you using „Sinner „

Yes is strange all the apps and mirrorlink...
Struggling with that too...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Are you using LG mirrordrive on your phone? Do you get this problem with all apps?
This is a safety feature that prevents you from driving and using apps which does its job.
When connecting with LG mirrordrive it says a message in a blue screen that the app is not available while driving (or smth like that) but the apps still work while driving, at least the ones i tried. Google maps definitely works when driving.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The LG mirrordrive trick works I will get the full interface, but the sound quality is horrible that way
Rockscout was MADE to be used WHILE driving and it worked in the VW Polo through mirrorlink while driving... so something is wonky here and im just trying to figure out what

1 - 5 of 5 Posts