Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the wait is over,picked stormy up yesterday(the wife thought it looked liked a storm trooper!)
First impressions excellent,although still trying to work out what the 3 warning beeps are that went off a couple of times.
Thanks to everyone for all the useful info on this site.
Enjoy your car and safe driving View attachment 36 View attachment 36 View attachment 36

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
very nice,

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The LED lights come from zenmarket and the seller was hid-led-carpartshop,shipping to the UK took just under 4 weeks.
I've not had time to fit them but in the pictures the colour is bright white.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No they are not the ones I ordered but look very similar.I ordered from a proxy site called Zen Market,the make of the lights is "YOURS".I've just looked at the site and at the moment they are over £70 plus p&p!The LED lights are excellent quality,but there are a lot more manufacturers of these LED lights packages now the C-HR is a little older.Alliexpress and Ebay have several different versions which are Under half the price.
Just a little info,the LEDS are so bright that I used some blue cellophane in the light fittings which just dims the LEDS slightly and obviously gives the interior a nice blue hue!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry completely useless on pc but if you go on Zen Market site and search "Toyota C-HR Yours led" it will be the only one that shows up,it's sold by hid-led carpartshop.
Just a bit of advice,I would probably not order this particular one again because you cannot use the supplied led for the vanity mirrors as for some reason the fittings are different.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.