Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A number of times i have got into my car to find it dead, i have to use the buttons on the key fob to get into the car,the touching the handle doesn't work, then when i am in i put my foot on the break ( its an auto) NOTHING! The car has been into the dealers a number of times for this issue along with others, it turns out it's a setting in the car settings turning itself off ( this is in the car settings section) anyone else had issues around this? this is starting to get on my nerves now!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Have you set up a "My Toyota" account?

As I understand it, if you have, you can set the car settings there, which are then transfered by wifi to the car if you have an internet connection set up. Often the auto entry/start features etc on your "My Toyota" account are unticked by Gremlins/a glitch/whatever and these instructions are then transfered to the car....

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
as said above, it will default to the My Toyota settings if not set up properly if you go on line. View attachment 334
should look like this

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.