Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up here in the North east we've woken to overnight rain.
The CHR lane departure warning is picking up all manner of road markings ie Bus stop, double yellow lines today the road surface has an old ridge where they've moved white lines it picked it up for 4miles. I nearly always turn it off when local but the sensitivity is way to high.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Make sure the windscreen in front of the camera is clean. Part just above the mirror, but windscreen side on the outside, of course.
It's just a camera, and dust, even small oil droplets or leaves will affect what it sees.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Turn it off, full stop. It’s crap, just look where your going.
I normally turn it off when I get in the motor it's more of a pain if I don't, in the village where we live Bus Stop in a yellow box are painted onto the road and even harder to avoid apart from mounting the pavement it even picks up the 40mph sign painted on the road. Can't you disable it apart from icon on steering wheel. Our last car with same thing was truly awful, would brake hard left and vibrate the steering wheel like hell frightening the 💩 out of you on a cold dark morning I can tell you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts