Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the last meet-up I kind of volunteered to organise the next one a bit further north than the last two.

I have been looking around for locations with something to do, a coffee shop and plenty of parking plus great scenery for those all important photos.

One suggestion that has been made is Rutland Water https://www.discover-rutland.co.uk. it is fairly central north-south, has amenities and pretty amazing scenery?

What do people think?

The Easter weekend has been suggested by one member - it is pretty early this year so may miss the mid-april showers.

If people like the idea I will see about talking to the owners.

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
looks good , but family get together at Easter

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ans said:
looks good , but family get together at Easter
Well I count you as essential and I suspect Easter might be family time for many. What date do people think would be good? 5th of may weekend is the early may bank holiday or should we avoid banks?

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
thats the trouble with bank holidays ,family commitments

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
I will come just not at easter

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone got a date suggestions? The 2nd weekend in May has been mentioned.

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
12 may ?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
12th May weekend works for me. Quite a few people have suggested a Sunday. So how about 11am on the 13th for a few hours giving people time to get home.

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
sounds good

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Excellent I will talk to the Rutland Water team to see what we can arrange for group parking for 13th (if people want to stay overnight we could have a pre-meet somewhere on the 12th too)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.