Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.
Less than a fortnight ago I traded my RAV4 (2.2D 15 plate) for a new CHR Icon- Havana brown, with Tech pack.
Today I checked with the dealer who says it's "on the transporter" and could be available as soon as mid February.
This looks very good...if it happens...when reading some of the other posts on this Forum.
In the meantime I am really enjoying the last few weeks of the RAV4...wish they'd had a decent petrol version.

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
hello and welcome Simon hope you enjoy :cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome.

Mills699 said:
Hi and welcome Simon.

I've ordered the Havana brown as well! Very few of us!
That was the main reason for choosing it! I have a white RAV4 at present- not easy finding it in a car park among all the other white SUVs!
And I've never had a brown car before.
My only concern was that when it is running in EV mode, as a darker colour it may not be so easy to be aware of for poorly-sighted and elderly pedestrians. But that's what all the safety features are for....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Simon. I ordered my havanna brown Excel in December and was given 12th February as my delivery date. I was just wondering if you have heard any more on your delivery? I hadn't actually seen the car in that colour just had a brain storm and decided to change from my initial choices of either pearl white/metal stream. Anyone actually got their havanna brown yet??

·
Registered
149 Posts
View attachment 256 I haven't got mine yet, but my dealer has got a demo model in the brown.
Looks absolutely stunning, one minute it is a light brown and then the light or sun catches it and it's a golden brown, matches the excel trim very well.
I ordered my in excel trim in the brown and kept wondering if I should of ordered white or the silver, but every time I drive past I fall in love with the brown again.
Ordered mine with the chromefront and rear underguard, chrome fog lights and boot sill protector.
Still wondering weather to get the sides as well.

If you zoom you will see it was quite dirty as well!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks so much for replying so quickly. No idea what possessed me to pick the havanna brown from a tiny swatch!! It looks so much better in your photo compared to the Toyota website. Seems everyone was going for silver or white and I guess I just wanted something a little different although to be honest I think it looks amazing in any colour.
Yes you are right the excel brown interior will go really well with it....... Can't wait!!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I know what you mean about the website. Looks like "poo" brown but really isn't and I love the way it "changes" in different light.
Can't wait for mine. Hopefully find out by end of February wether it's going to be march/April delivery.
My dealer here in Cyprus didn't order any manuals so it has to be built either Feb/March production.
Can't wait for it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BREN said:
Hi Simon. I ordered my havanna brown Excel in December and was given 12th February as my delivery date. I was just wondering if you have heard any more on your delivery? I hadn't actually seen the car in that colour just had a brain storm and decided to change from my initial choices of either pearl white/metal stream. Anyone actually got their havanna brown yet??
Maybe as soon as the 16th of this month. It's "on the transporter" but has to visit several other places "en route from the port". Apparently.

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
I see. It seems some time ago there was available some tracking system by VIN which you could get from dealer, but now, it appears, only dealers can track our orders. Thanks

Edit: I just asked my dealer and it's still the same - "Some time in May". And I've ordered 11th Jan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.