Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Toyota has great safety gadgets on the car,but this morning we experienced for the first time the collision red light and an almighty hard brake. As we approached a crossroads a car had broken down on the corner,as we approached say maybe 30yds away a motor cycle swung around the vehicle and set it off. All the cars vans I've ever had had nothing like that the thing could cause whiplash,next question is can it be tempered in anyway. BTW someone mentioned earplugs on here still got them cos motorcycle Toyota and me got a nasty verbal off the missus ear splitting it was too

·
Registered
274 Posts
Toyota has great safety gadgets on the car,but this morning we experienced for the first time the collision red light and an almighty hard brake. As we approached a crossroads a car had broken down on the corner,as we approached say maybe 30yds away a motor cycle swung around the vehicle and set it off. All the cars vans I've ever had had nothing like that the thing could cause whiplash,next question is can it be tempered in anyway. BTW someone mentioned earplugs on here still got them cos motorcycle Toyota and me got a nasty verbal off the missus ear splitting it was too
Pretty sure that you can adjust the sensitivity in the menu. Not with the car at moment, but adjusted mine to the least sensitive mode.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts