Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Its always a matter of opinion. In my opinion the Lamborghini range (yes all of them) are ugly and impractical, but people buy them, would I criticise ? No

·
Registered
172 Posts
This is the reason they sell so much Toyota C-HRs :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
380 Posts
I can relate to the wind noise at higher speeds.

It is something I would like to tackle, but I haven't found the real cause yet. Maybe lack of sound dampening in the roof.

·
Registered
147 Posts
mjvdzwet said:
I can relate to the wind noise at higher speeds.

It is something I would like to tackle, but I haven't found the real cause yet. Maybe lack of sound dampening in the roof.
Hi, just saying I haven't found wind noise a problem at all. I'm not a fast driver, I prefer looking at the economy figures at lower speeds instead!

But I have given the car a proper workout and not noticed much wind noise.

I have realized that the hissing noise on the drivers side is the intake vent for the hybrid battery but it only comes on for short periods. If you don't have a hybrid then this is no help, sorry :)

Oops just noticed your signature and you do have a hybrid, maybe it's just me? !

·
Registered
641 Posts
I have never seen so many uninformed people gathered in one place. Amazing.
Uninformed uneducated people who do not understand what the car is aiming for.
Every single week I have someone asking me about it because they love it.

I know I know I am probably taking this a bit personally but the bias in that article is incredible.
Rather than looks at the pros and cons they have just decided that they hate and that everyone else should hate it also. Le Sigh.

·
Registered
175 Posts
So Zoe Williams knows nothing about cars....."regular windows"...wtf....what are regular windows in a modern car? :lol:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Where's the review? If anyone was thinking of buying one there is nothing, other than prejudice, in that review to guide them

I gave up after
No door handle is in a regular place, no window is a regular shape
Not sure where she would expect the front door handles to be other than where they are and the rear ones are not as bad as the Juke - and what is a regular shaped window - I have yet to see a car with "square" windows!!

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
dont really care what other people think, i love my car

·
Registered
554 Posts
It made an interesting read, I just posted on it.

Can only think the author incites more interest by being negative...or else got out of the bed on the wrong side! :lol:

·
Registered
380 Posts
I love the car, it's design and handling.
Also I think the pro's of a CVT outweigh the cons.

Up to 80km/h the car ranges from super quiet to still quiet. But once you go faster and have some crosswinds it gets rumbly. Drove a Seat Ateca the other day and was a bit stunned how silent it was at higher speeds.

If there is a DIY solution I love to try it. I'm gonna pad the doors as mentioned in an other topic.

But I'm still in love with the car and like to lift it up to the next level.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts