Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do we have any idea when the current model is being phased out.I would hate to think I have just bought a new CHR and a couple of months down the line it’s phased out.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Probably got a good couple of years as just had a facelift of sorts with the GR Sport and new infotainment

Toyota might not replace it as the electric Bz4 whatever is out now/soon

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
287 Posts
Hopefully when a replacement is announced in the future, Toyota may do a fully loaded C-HR run out model.

As long as any replacement isn't any wider & it would be nice to have flush front door handles - helps people like me with tight garage parking.

Reactions: flyboy3

·
Registered
242 Posts
They've been recently loads of C-HR ads on tv - well at least the channels I watch! Its the C-HR ad, not with other vehicles in it. Surprised they haven't CGI'd in 22 on the licence plate.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hopefully when a replacement is announced in the future, Toyota may do a fully loaded C-HR run out model.

As long as any replacement isn't any wider & it would be nice to have flush front door handles - helps people like me with tight garage parking.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that has to consider garage parking. i had the tape measure out several times to check. Being in a block of flats. we've got a car park. I've a brick wall on one side and for the time being the people who have the space next to mine don't have a car. Long may they stay!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts