Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They will be 72 registration plates for this month.

I haven't seen anything with a 72 plate out on the road yet.
DOH my fat fingers - corrected now 🤪

Not seen any new reg cars out there at all. Guess not the same loading now delivery chain is so slow. Dealers used to stack cars up for the new reg, but presume everyone wants then ASAP once they arrive now

·
Registered
165 Posts
I’m on hols so not posting, but not seen may new 72 regs posted or much activity at all?
I'm currently housebound due to having 5slipped discs, unless the 72 reg passes front of house I'm shafted. The discs are not down to forgetting our wedding anniversary BTW. Hope there's a few Excels,as you GR boys stole the previous
Reg😂. I'm hoping to prepare car for good clean wax clay bar etc for winter,but physio says 6-7weeks. But Hey hasn't left us for change of flag yet,nice jolly in Blighty 👍. The grandson paid a visit today I said you've finally lost that tooth how much did the tooth fairy drop you. Says his dad said due to economic downturn I only got 50p. I'll keep an eye on forum that's about all I can do at this minute 🤕

·
Registered
165 Posts
DOH my fat fingers - corrected now 🤪

Not seen any new reg cars out there at all. Guess not the same loading now delivery chain is so slow. Dealers used to stack cars up for the new reg, but presume everyone wants then ASAP once they arrive now
Son just phoned me he passes our Toyota dealership to and from work said quite a few Yaris cross cars on forecourt some blank no plates didn't see any CHRs tho. New fella just posted with a corker of his forum name Bellyflapps so one more member.👍

·
Super Moderator
1,907 Posts
It's a toyota, so not much goes wrong with them so not alot of complaining which is what most people come on forums to do lol
In the early days we had a couple of meets but interest seemed to die off so never organised another one

1 - 9 of 9 Posts